Wednesday, July 27, 2011

President and Sister Anderson are home from Sweden!

We stayed in Cascade, Idaho at the Ashley Inn. Beautiful place! Another perfect trip.


The State Flower of Idaho, syringa, was blooming profusely in the mountains and by the rivers. Very fragrant and beautiful.



Varr and Bernice Nelson were our traveling companions. We drove the trip in their new Caravan and watched movies along the way.




Sally and Larry Anderson are happy to be at their home in Richland. Their backyard even has a nice little waterfall.



In the living room by their antique player piano, the men posed for a quick photo before we left.
(Varr Nelson, Steven Johnson, Steve Wright and Larry Anderson)



Sisters Sally Anderson, Linda Wright, Amy Johnson and Bernice Nelson wanted an "all girls" photo to put with our collections.



July 24th, 2011 was the special homecoming fireside for the Andersons. We helped provide the Swedish atmosphere by singing "Blott en dag" as an 8-member chorus. We thought we sounded great. Our Swedish came back in a hurry after we practiced a few times. The stake center was filled with about 350 people. Good attendance!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

I didn't know that that was the state flower of Idaho! Or else I forgot it. I don't think I knew!

Marita said...

Det måste ha låtit mycket bra. Snart ska vi börja måla igen efter sommaruppehållet.